At Baker Tilly Kirk, we will assist company directors with the preparation of the year end statutory accounts with a focus on;
- Preparation of statutory financial statements in accordance with accounting standards
- Management accounting
- Outsourced finance function
- At Baker Tilly Kirk, we will assist company directors with the preparation of the year end statutory accounts with a focus on;
- Preparing the statutory financial statements from the accounting records provided by you
- Providing advice in respect of interpretation of accounting standards and company law
- Ensuring FRS disclosures are consistent with accounting standards and company law
Interpretation of accounting standards
Our team pride themselves on their in-depth knowledge of current accounting standards including International, Irish and UK Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP) and the new Financial Reporting Standards 101-102. Our team will assist you with the identification, interpretation and implementation of the accounting standard that is most relevant to your business.
Outsourced finance function
Our team will work with you to provide key financial reports and your business key performance indicators (KPIs) to enable you to focus on your business development and growth.
Our outsourced finance function includes the following services:
- Provision of monthly or quarterly management accounts and reports
- VAT returns
- PAYE returns
- Cash flow forecasts
- Banking and financial advice
- Advice on implementing accounting systems
Does your company/group meet the following audit exemption requirements under the Companies Act 2014;
- Turnover €12.m
- Balance sheet €6m
- Employees 50
Has your company met the annual return filing requirements in the current and prior year? If you consider your company/group meets the above requirements, please contact any member of our accounting team to discuss further your requirements.